Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over – a Caregiver with Home Care Assistance is the job for you!
Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages! As a company, we adhere to the best business practices – fully insured, we also cover all employees with worker’s compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. This strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become the premier provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
All caregiving staff has the opportunity to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Competitive pay starting at $12.25 - $14/hr
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Health Insurance
- Perfect Attendance Bonus ($100/month)
- Paid Training
- Skills lab training along with in-home training
- COVID-19 Vaccination available with employment
- Flexible hours
- Clients located close to your home, limiting commute times
- Work one-on-one with a client in his or her own home
- Make a difference in a senior's life
Apply today – seeking a Caregiver/Home Health Aide for full and part-time shifts!
Responsibilities of a Caregiver/Home Health Aide:
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- A passion for the job and helping others
- Access to reliable transportation and valid insurance
- Ability to pass a background check and reference check
- A hunger to learn how to best care for your clients
When you work with Home Care Assistance you can be assured that we will:
- Seek out client matches that fit you best from schedule preferences to proximity from your home, to personality and interests.
- Continually train you to ever-higher levels of professional caregiving including personal care techniques and our uniquely holistic Balanced Care Method that aides our clients in healthy longevity.
- Train you to administer our proprietary Cognitive Therapeutic Method, a brain exercise program designed to help our clients maintain strong cognitive functioning.
- Provide many fringe benefits and perks like telemedicine doctor access, quarterly bonuses, shift differentials, supplemental insurance benefits, and more.
- Frequently recognize the hard and critical work that our champion Caregivers provide with our quarterly Caregiver appreciation events, monthly raffles, and more.
- Support you with our concierge level of Care Management and team approach to all client cases.
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Dayton’s main office is at 6109 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH 45459. We service clients in Dayton, Centerville, Kettering, Fairborn, Vandalia, Xenia and surrounding areas. This position may require travel to one or more of these areas.