Tired on not feeling appreciated or that you make a difference? Tired of being spread a little thin with too many clients at once? Currently working as a Caregiver, PCA, HHA/CNA? Pay potential up to $16 an hour!
Homecare By Design is HIRING IMMEDIATELY for FULL-TIME AND PART TIME In-Home Caregivers for ALL SHIFTS! Must have availability during 7A-7P or 8a-8p for day shifts, 8P-8A for overnight shifts, or 1p-10p for evening shifts as well as some weekend availability. We have minimum 4 hour + shifts through the day/evening hours as well as 12 hour shifts and 12 hour shifts for overnights.
It’s time to feel good about yourself and make a positive difference in the lives of seniors in our community! Join our team as an in-home caregiver and enjoy great pay and benefits and get to know some amazing people! Our organization is unlike any other you’ll find in your search for a fulfilling career of which you can be proud.
No experience necessary! We’ll do all the training!
Call 765-464-8080 to schedule an interview or come by on Tuesday's between 10a-4p for our Walk-In Interview day! Come check out why you would love to come work for us!
Assisting clients in their homes through companionship, light housekeeping, cooking, errand running, personal care such as using the restroom and showering, etc.
Service Areas Counties:
• Consistent Schedule
• One to one care
• Paid Time Off after 6 months
• Employee recognition programs
• Quarterly All-Staff Celebration and Rewards
• Pay raise & company T-shirt after 90 days
• Referral Bonuses
• Will train people with a caring heart
• Ongoing training and mentorship opportunities
• Build your career
• Share your gifts and talents with others
• Client matches that are based on skills, personalities and interests
Pay based on experience up to $16 an hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Related keywords: caregiver, home health aide, hiring immediately, personal care assistant.
• Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
• Vehicle Insurance
• Willing to undergo and pass a background check
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2-3 professional references
• Reliable and dependable for the senior community that we service