FULL and PART TIME positions for CNA/HHA Caregiver. Work in home, not facilities. Long shifts (8-12 hours). Overnights and days. Must be motivated, reliable and a self starter. Excellent opportunity for a long term, stable assignment.
Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
Monitor and report changes in patient health status
Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
Teach family members ways to care for patient
Experience in home health
Positive and patient demeanor
Ability to build rapport with patients
Ability to handle physical workload
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Join a team that is dedicated to providing the best care and customer service possible. We value our care givers and understand that you are our Ambassadors.
- Grooming and bathing patients with low mobility.
- Preparing each patient room with necessary items like blankets, pillows, medical equipment and bathroom needs.
- Helping patients eat and take medications.
- Making sure they have regular meals and proper medication dosages.
- Monitoring vitals and patient behavior and reporting them to the nursing and medical staff.
- Assisting patients with mobility needs, transferring them from wheelchair to bed.
- Turning or adjusting patients in bed to prevent bedsores or other discomfort.
- Exercising patients by helping them walk.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.