What We’re Looking For…
A State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), or Home Health Aide (HHA) who works under the direction of a registered nurse (RN) and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. This position is responsible for observing clients, reporting these observations, and documenting observations and care performed.
What You’ll Be Doing...
- Providing client care as directed by the Director of Nursing or RN Case Manager
- Providing personal care: bathing, dressing, transferring, toileting, eating, etc.
- Following principles of infection control and Universal Precautions
- Identifying and participating in performance improvement activities
- Providing transport to doctor appointments, outside activities, and shopping
- Participating in client teaching according to the client’s plan of care
- Assisting in providing a safe environment and promotes quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ensuring client’s rights are adhered to
- Responding rapidly and appropriately in an emergency situation
- Using equipment properly and in a safe manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Great pay
- Quality, comprehensive training
- The opportunity for professional and financial advancement
- Flexible schedule with mobile shift access
- Major medical health insurance
- Supplemental benefits through Aflac: Accident, Cancer Care, Critical Illness, Dental, Hospital, Life, Short Term Disability, & Vision
- Paid time off (PTO), shift differentials, holiday differentials, and paid bereavement leave
- Free CNA classes, free STNA testing, and discounted tuition for nursing school
- Referral Bonuses up to $350 per referral
- Employee Discounts
- Free Dave Ramsey finance classes
- Food Pantry
- Employee of the Month and Year Programs
Do you know someone who would be great for this role? You don’t have to work for BrightStar Care to be eligible for our Star Referral Program. Submit your referrals to: https://rb.gy/fefwvw
You’ll need to have:
- At least 18 years old
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- First Aid certification
- Valid driver's license
- Car insurance
Even better if you have:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in providing direct patient care
- Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), active and in good standing
- Ohio Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), completed within the past 2 years
Why BrightStar Care of S. Dayton/Warren County/West Chester?
We are committed to providing you with:
- Hours you want
- Within a reasonable driving distance
- Working for a client/facility you enjoy
- Above average compensation
- A boss who cares about you and treats you with respect
Enough about us, we want to learn more about you.
Employees are required to undergo and pass a background check, drug test, and a 1-Step TB test, in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
BrightStar Care agencies are independently owned and operated and equal opportunity employers.