Right at Home is one of the largest In-Home Care companies in the country, and our Miami office is looking for experienced, professional HHAs and CNAs to provide care for our amazing clients. We are an ESSENTIAL SERVICE, so our clients need great care more than ever at this extraordinary time! Here's Why Caregivers Like Working for Us:
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Bonuses for referrals
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
Qualifications and Skills:
- Home Heath Aid Certificate or Certified Nursing Assistant Certification (Required)
- At least 1 year of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities) (Recommended).
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job. (Recommended)
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insured automobile (Required)
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.