Capital Home Care, Inc. is seeking skilled, experienced CNA's to join our growing healthcare team.
- In this position, you will attend to patients directly and assist them with basic daily-life needs such as feeding, bathing, dressing, etc.
- Check on and assist patients with nutrition, hydration, exercise, hygiene, and other daily living needs.
- Prepare and serve meals to patients; help/assist them with feeding and drink if necessary.
- Help bathe, groom, and dress the patient.
- Re-position and turn bedridden patients; assist those who need help walking or assistance transporting in wheelchairs as per client's needs.
- Keep rooms and living areas clean and sterile and change soiled bedding and bed pans.
- Take vital signs daily and record patient eating habits and bodily functions, reporting any drastic changes to a nurse.
- Transport medical equipment in and out of rooms according to patient requirements.
- Answer calls for help and be a patient and compassionate care-taker for your patients.
- Follow state and federal mandated standards and procedures.