Tender Home Healh
Is Tender for you?
Are you looking for a meaningful position at a company who takes care of you? Tender Home Health is an agency dedicated to both its patients and staff, so make sure to apply.
Caregivers will be providing our patients with a daily assistance in the home. Through their motivation to help and caregiving skills, they will help patients and families navigate through difficult physical situations. Through patient interactions, our caregivers will be able to increase their service skills and enjoy the bonded relationships. We are looking for a reliable caregiver who will provide consistent care to patients who require daily assistance.
Our Dynamic Culture
We know that our staff is the life blood of our agency. We are dedicated to ensuring that our staff has the opportunities for the career path they desire. To support our staff, we have a gratitude culture where we constantly celebrate our associates’ achievements. This is evident in our many rewards and recognition practices.
Here are some examples of methods we developed to keep our close knit culture:
· Fun, innovative ways to highlight the teams’ successes
· Team oriented bonuses
· Familial atmosphere where we would to know your life outside of Tender and share it with the team
· Numerous social activities to celebrate team milestones
We also do not shy away from hard work and grit. We are very upfront with critical feedback, as we want all of our team members to grow in their careers. We constantly mentor our staff to develop key skills that can be utilized beyond our company. Whether it be for 1 year or 20 years, during your stay at Tender, we will ensure you learn behaviors that you will utilize in any other endeavors.
Life is short, strive for excellence.
• Home Care Aide Certificate – Registered with the state
• Home Care Agency experience
• Able to travel to prospective patient’s place of residence
• Able to stoop and bend; must be able to lift and transfer patients
• Available to see COVID patients/clients (Hazard Pay included)
• Experience with Dementia patients
• CNA certificate
Your Day to Day Activities
The Caregiver will primarily see patients in the home
The Caregiver will follow a plan of care and provide daily assistance to patients. This includes:
• Following an established Care Plan and providing personal care services for all patients
• Completing documentation for all visits including time sheets
• Communicating any requests or changes for patient care
• Coordinating with agency staff to ensure care is being performed as needed
Tender Home Healh provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.