- Monitor client's condition and performance of duties by Home Care/Health Aides
- Maintain all company and State specific program rules, regulations and standards
- Conduct home visits to new clients to welcome and review the Welcome Packet
- Observe and evaluate Home Care/Health Aides in the client's home as directed by Supervisor, to assure client Care Plans are being followed
- Prepare and complete accurate home visit and home safety evaluation reports as needed
- Maintain schedule to assure timely completion of all assigned home visits
- Ensures the appearance of the branch's open environment is professional: neat, clean, orderly and generally free of clutter.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information.
- Compliance with all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and requirements
- Maintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the agency.
- Abides by all regulations, policies, procedures, and standards.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains positive internal and external customer service relationships.
- Maintains open lines of communication.
- Plans and organizes work effectively and ensures its completion.
- Meets all productivity requirements.
- Demonstrates team behavior and promotes a team-oriented environment.
- Represents the organization professionally at all times.
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Must have high school diploma from an accredited vocational school or college.
- Must have 1-2 years of recent experience working in a healthcare environment, preferably home care.
- Understanding of basic medical terminology.
- Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Computer skills including but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel, and Scheduling program.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver license, and state required insurance.