Deaconess Abundant Life Services is looking for qualified individuals to join our homecare team. Our aides work with clients one-on-one in the client's home. We are a not-for profit Home Care service who have been caring for people since 1889. We provide high quality care that exceeds the expectations of those we serve. We are based in Concord, MA but also serve clients in Bedford, Lexington, Belmont, Waltham, Lincoln, Acton, Carlisle, Westford, Littleton, Harvard, Boxborough, Stow, Bolton, Clinton, Hudson, Maynard, Sudbury, Framingham, Needham, Weston, Wellesley, & Newton.
We are currently hiring for multiple positions: for full-time, part-time, and per-diem help.
“You’ve worked for the rest, now come to the best”
We invest in our employees and strongly believe that our employee needs are just as important as our client needs
By valuing our employees, we are able to provide exceptional care to our clients! We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
• In person and online training programs
• Paid time off
• Health and dental
• 24/7 nursing support
• Job related tuition reimbursement programs
• Flexible schedules
• Employee referral bonus programs
• Maintain a current CNA or HHA Certificate
• Ability to read & write in English
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Driver’s license/ vehicle insurance in good standing (if driving clients)
• Must work ONE weekend each month
• Must work at least TWO 4 hour shifts per month
• Must work ONE major and ONE minor holiday per calendar year (major holidays are Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day; minor holidays are Easter, 4th of July, Labor Day and Memorial Day)
• Must have a smart phone to access the Generations App to access schedules and client information, as well as document care notes and hours worked.
• Travel to and from client’s homes