SenCura Home Care is hiring NOW for a client in the Reston, VA area!
We are looking for a responsible Caregiver with compassion, great communication skills, and someone who is comfortable working with a client who owns cats. This client is a 59 year old bed bound woman who needs a companion that loves to chit chat as much as she does! She lives with her husband and needs help from 12p-4p during the week.
Click the link to apply now!
If caring for seniors or people with disabilities is your passion and you want to make a difference in someone else's life, join the SenCura team!!
JOB DUTIES – We provide high quality care for seniors and high quality jobs for Caregivers!
- Companionship; this client loves to talk, is very engaging and sweet.
- Meal preparation & light cooking; the client has food delivered or will ask the caregiver to pick up food, but on occasion she will ask the Caregiver to make something.
- Laundry & light housekeeping
- Running errands for the client
- Personal care; assistance with bed baths. The client has upper body strength and is able to do a lot herself. She needs an extra set of hands to assist her.
- Communicating and documenting the important events during your shifts
Join a compassionate team in an industry that is rapidly growing, in-home care for seniors.
We are looking for someone who:
- Must have a driver's license and a reliable vehicle to run errands for the client.
- Must be okay working with someone who owns cats. Should not be allergic or scared!
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- CNA, PCA, HHA or some caregiving (personal or professional) experience a plus
WE OFFER - The SenCura Home Care Team Cares Together!
- A COVID Free Environment; Gloves, Masks, and Appropriate PPE for your safety. Vaccine scheduling assistance if interested.
- A strong company culture focused on teamwork.
- Dementia and Hospice Team Career Path – Advance your career!
- Free Online Continuing Education Courses & Paid Online Training Programs.
- Recognition Programs.
- Opportunities to Win Gift Cards & Raffle Prizes.
- Monthly Newsletter Made Just for Caregivers! Submit Stories, Advice, etc., and be Featured in the Newsletter!!
- Office Support 24/7