Homewatch CareGivers of Stone Oak is a family-oriented team. We believe in providing our Caregivers with the best possible work environment and treat each and every one of our Caregivers with the highest level of respect and dignity. Our caregivers are the face of our agency and our family.
Referral bonuses available for referring other caregivers and clients
Full/Part Time positions available
Opportunity for advancement.
Opportunity for employer sponsored CNA Training
24-hour staff support to caregivers
Online continuing education and training available
PPE, additional safety protocol and equipment training provided
and 6:00PM- 8:00PM
Complex Personal Care
Companion/Transportation/Some Personal Care
TUE 2:30PM-8:30PM; SAT 3:30PM-9:30PM
MON, TUES, THUR, FRI,
SAT 11:00AM- 10:00PM (Can be split shifts)
CNA or Caregiving experience
• CPR certification is a plus
• Experience with Hoyer lift and gait belt
• Must have a Valid Driver's License and auto insurance
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to work days, nights and weekends
• Complete background check/DMV Screening/Drug Screening
• Assist with light housekeeping, laundry and meal prep/cooking
• Provide personal care, such as bathing/grooming and dressing patients, hygiene, toileting, feeding and linen changes.
• Provide transportation to appointments, grocery shopping
Job Type: Part-time, Full-Time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour depending on experience and certifications
All PPE, additional safety protocol, and equipment training provided.