CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE'S 6-12 hour shifts available throughout Westchester County
For immediate consideration please call Yolanda (917) 613-6924
Are you tired of the pace of caring for multiple patients at a time? Do you enjoy developing relationships with people? Would you like to make your own schedule at a premium pay rate? Privatus is the company for you!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Per Diem Shifts available in Westchester County, including areas in Bedford, Somers, Yonkers and more. Privatus Care Solutions is seeking experienced, per diem Certified Home Health Aides that want to make a difference in the world with the luxury of caring for only one person at a time! We have offices in MA, NY, NJ & CT - but are busy and looking for CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDES throughout Westchester County. We offer the flexibility of choosing from shifts ranging from 6-hour to 12-hour as well as live-in assignments.
WHAT MAKES PRIVATUS DIFFERENT?
· Our caregivers and nurses are as important to us as our clients. With ongoing support from all of us, you will be made to feel like part of the Privatus family.
· With our reputation of being ‘the best’, we are very busy, which means that YOU will have many opportunities to choose from!
· 1-year experience as an HHA
· Valid NYS HHA certificate
· Valid Driver’s License
· Access to Reliable Car (required)
· Physical exam within the past 12 months
· PPD within the past 12 months (OR chest x-ray within the past 5 years)
· Proof of MMR immunizations
· Full COVID-19 vaccination required, in addition to any CDC recommended booster
OUR CAREGIVERS TELL US IT’S A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
“They have many different shifts that can fit any schedule available. They have appreciation events and informative seminars to offer caregivers the updated knowledge to better care for clients. Very kind in communication and accommodating. I just recommended a friend to work for this company today!” - Cameron S., New York NY
· someone who likes the intimacy of working with one family in their own home?
· looking for a company that prioritizes matching the right caregiver to the right client?
· someone who will provide the best care as well as the best customer service to our clients and families?
If this is you, then we have the most ideal place where you can be all of those things, and get paid while providing a higher level of in-home care for our clients!
NY HHA Certificate
Two years experience
Valid Driver License
Covid Vaccine and booster
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.