As a Program Executive Director, you will be guided by our philosophy of heart-centered care, to create and evolve a life-enhancing environment for aging adults. You will be responsible for ensuring that the Company provides a safe, warm, and welcoming care setting where community members are encouraged to enjoy living each day to the fullest. In this role you will be responsible for hiring, training/re-training, motivating, scheduling, retention, promoting, termination and supervision (overall workforce management) of Wellness team members. Paramount to your role is ensuring that Wellness team members are performing their duties in compliance with Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) Health rules and regulations for HFA/AFC licensed facilities, assuring that all community members are safe and protected and that staff are optimally meeting the care and service needs for each person in accordance with their personalized Service Plan/Care Plan every moment of the day.
Vista Springs Offers many wonderful benefits, including but not limited to:
- Heavily subsidized low cost major medical plan.
- Short Term Disability
- Dental and Vision Insurance, retirement plan, and generous Paid Time Off
- Weekly pay check.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Program.
- Advancement Potential.
- Catered Living/Active Lifestyle, Assisted Living and Memory Care Community
- Realize your full potential for career growth and professional excellence by bringing your full-self every day to thrive in our Joy in Work environment in one of our beautiful Award-winning purpose-built and master-planned communities.
- Be part of a dynamic and dedicated team.
Plans, coordinates, and provides total nursing care for Community Members and provides supervision and guidance to clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
- Supports the philosophy, mission, commitment, vision and values of Vista Springs
- Initiates and leads team conferences in development of individualized nursing care plans.
- Assesses and documents the Community Member’s condition and nursing needs.
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians’ orders.
Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the Community Member’s needs and the person’s capabilities and qualifications.
- Supervises, directs and evaluates the Wellness Team.
Administers medications, performs treatments for assigned Community Members, and documents that treatment as required by Vista Springs, and local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Participates in orientation and in-service training for personnel.
Oversee and/or direct the review of all medication administration records no less than daily. You will also have a Wellness Coordinator to assist with this as well as training and scheduling.
- Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions regarding Community Members.
- Coordinates nursing care of Community Members when scheduled for therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Supervises nursing unit, which includes overseeing scheduling and directing the nursing staff.
- Participate in the development of and implementation of individual treatment programs for our community members. - Provide observational data information for evaluation and treatment planning purposes.
- Communicate with Managing Partner, designated family members, and third-party providers regarding community member medical/disease and care management issues.
- Focus should be on rounding on the floor multiple times throughout the day to ensure that all community members are receiving the care and services as stipulated in the Care/Service Plan designed to meet their optimal health and wellness needs.
- Assist in the admissions process including assessments of new community members, quarterly and change of condition reassessments.
- Coaching and mentoring staff as needed and daily through quick connects several times a day, and at change of shift meetings.
- Be actively involved in staff recruiting and hiring as having a fully trained staff is a key success factor in the company’s ability to achieve consistent quality care and be the quality leader in the market.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential requirement of this position. This is a salaried position with key management responsibilities, and your assistance might be required predominately on a specific shift, but typically the Program Executive Director is on an on-call rotation in evenings and on weekends
- You will be required to follow any instructions and to perform any other duties as assigned by the Managing Partner. This job summary in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the Program Executive Director.
Graduate of accredited RN/LPN school of nursing.
Valid RN/LPN license in the state employed.
Valid CPR certification.
- Three year experience in nursing preferred.
- Nurse Manager in an Assisted Living Facility
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Community Members and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Apply Today and be part of our Family Tomorrow!