We are a large non-medical private duty home care agency, providing services in TN & GA. We are currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable experienced individuals who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to the elderly.
As a caregiver, you will/may provide the following needed services:
Provide Kind & Caring Companionship & Conversation
Transportation (Errands, Activities, Appointments, etc.)
Meal Preparation and Meal Planning
Light Housekeeping Duties
General Assistance with all Activities of Daily Living
Personal Care Assistance (Bathing, Dressing & Grooming)
Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care End of Life Care- Patients receiving Hospice Care
Natural ability to provide all clients with dignity, privacy, and
What We Offer:
· Weekend Rate Differential-$2 MORE HOURLY ON TOP OF YOUR BASE PAY RATE!
· Flexible Weekly Schedules
· Voluntary On-Call Weekend Shifts for Extra Bonus Pay!
· Industry Leading Pay with Direct Deposit/PayCard Option
· Insurance Benefits Package (Full-Time Status Employees)
· PTO Accrual (Full-Time Status Employees)
· Raffles & Giveaways
· Continuing Education Skills Training (State Required)
· Time and a Half for Overtime Pay and Designated Holidays!
· Mileage Reimbursement (when using personal vehicle for client transport/ errand needs.)
· Employee Referral Bonus
· Professional, Fun, Supportive Work Environment with 24/7 Staff Support
· Paid Weekly, Every Friday!
Skills / Requirements:
Must have at least 1 year of Caregiving experience, assisting the elderly with all ADL's.
Memory Care experience a plus!
End of Life Care experience a plus!
Current TB documentation
Own reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and current auto insurance
Pass Drug Screening
Pass Criminal Background, Abuse Registry, M.V.R. Check
Must be able to speak, read & write clear English
Ability to lift, bend, stoop and climb stairs
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS, WE HAVE PPE AVAILABLE FOR ALL STAFF THAT INCLUDE FACE MASK, HAND SANITIZER & GLOVES. WE ARE ALSO KEEPING OUR TEAM UP TO DATE ON CDC RECOMMENDED SAFE PRACTICES.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.