HHA ***Flexible Schedule***
We are seeking a contractor Home Health Aide to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home for 30 hours per month. You do not need specialty credentials for this position and you choose your schedule!
- You decide when and how much you work
- Great opportunity to supplement income
- Gain valuable healthcare experience
- Take a step away from the clinical setting and take a step forward into one-on-one care
- Follows the plan of care to provide, safe, competent care/service to the client.
- Helps the client to maintain good personal hygiene and assists in maintaining a healthy, safe environment
- Plans and prepares nutritious meals.
Assists the client with ambulation as approved.
- Encourages the client to become as independent as possible according to the care plan.
- Attempts to promote client's mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest.
- Gives simple emotional and psychological support to the client and other members of the household and establishes a relationship with client and family which transmit trust and confidentiality.
- Observes and reports any change in the client's mental or physical condition or in the home situation to the supervisor.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks as related to a safe and comfortable environment for the client.
- Prepares a progress note promptly.
- Confirms, on a weekly basis, the scheduling of visits so that other necessary visits by staff members can be coordinated.
- Works with personnel of other community agencies involved in the client's care.
- Attends in-service as required by State regulation.
- Confers with the RN Case Manager about the clients status and care.
- Promptly report any change in client condition to the RN Case Manager.
- Works within the Home Aides scope of practice.