Have you heard? Prestige Care, Inc. is now leading the long term care industry in the state of Oregon for CNA wages! Wages start at up to $24.00 per hour depending on experience.
We are also offering a $1500-3,000 sign on bonus for CNAs!
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing residents with direct nursing care and assistance with daily activities under the direction of a Licensed Nurse and as directed in resident care
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures residents personal care needs are being met through routine check-ins and promptly responding to call lights.
- Provides care to residents as outlined in the resident care plan. Reviews changes to resident care plans daily.
- Communicates observed changes in the resident’s condition to charge nurse for assessment.
- Assists residents with individual personal care needs such as grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, skin care, or other needs as required in the resident’s care plan.
- Performs tasks as assigned by the charge nurse including but not limited to taking vital signs, capturing residents’ weights, and collecting specimens.
- Lifts, moves, and transfers residents using proper methods and lifting devices as required in the resident care plan.
- Documents care and assistance provided to residents as required by company policy.
- Protects the personal belongings of each resident such as eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, furnishings, jewelry, clothing, and memorabilia. Promptly report missing items according to established policy.
- Completes all job duties while following required infection control procedures, including but not limited to thorough hand washing, proper use of personal protective equipment and proper disposal of soiled materials.
- Follows and supports fire life safety practices and procedures and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to immediate supervisor.
- Completes all requirements for in-service training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment, and Trust.
- Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents’ families, visitors, and staff.
- Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, team members, the department/center/community, and company information and records.
- Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits.
What can we offer you?
We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization that has a strong promote from within culture. We have a defined career path for you to take, if you want to move up.
Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability insurance, and more.
Training and support from the Resident Care Managers, Staff Development Coordinators, Registered Nurses, and Directors of Nursing.
- Must hold current Certification in the specific state in which you wish to practice.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED – At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.