Who we are:
Deaconess Abundant Life Services (DALS) was created so that we could help people remain independent at home by providing compassionate care for our clients. Our aides work with clients one-on-one in the client's home. We are a not-for profit Home Care service who have been caring for people since 1889. We provide high quality care that exceeds the expectations of those we serve. We are based in Concord, MA and service clients in the following towns: Arlington, Bedford, Lexington, Belmont, Waltham, Lincoln, Acton, Carlisle, Westford, Littleton, Harvard, Boxborough, Stow, Bolton, Clinton, Hudson, Maynard, Sudbury, Framingham, Needham, Weston, Wellesley, & Newton.
We are looking for qualified individuals to join our team! We are currently hiring for multiple positions: for full-time, part-time, and per-diem help. Come join our team!
Why would you want to work for our company?
Because we take care of our people!
We invest in our employees and strongly believe that our employees’ needs are just as important as our client needs.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
· In person and online trainings
· Paid time off
· Health & dental
· 24/7 nursing support
· Job related tuition reimbursement programs
· Flexible schedules
· Employee referral bonus programs
· Maintain a current CNA or HHA Certificate
· Ability to read & write English
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Driver’s license/vehicle insurance in good standing (if driving clients)
· Must work ONE weekend each month
· Must work at least TWO 4 hour shifts per month
· Must work ONE major and ONE minor holiday per calendar year (major holidays are Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day; minor holidays are Easter, 4th of July, Memorial Day and Labor Day)
· Must have a smart phone to access the Generations App to access schedules and client information, as well as document care visit notes and hours worked
· Travel to and from client’s home
More reasons to be excited to join our team:
· Paid New Hire Orientation with lunch included
· Immediate placement in schedule (provided all paperwork is complete)
· Monthly Virtual Paid Town Hall meetings for our Caregivers
· $1 more an hour for Sunday shifts
· $5 more an hour for working on couple care cases
· Free Uniforms