Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work®!
It is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our caregivers will be:
What you’ll be doing:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Are never alone in the field - support is always available.
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible with.
What we’re looking for:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives possible.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- [If Applicable] A state Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certification required.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior communities is a bonus.
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.