If you want to make a difference in someone else's life, join the SenCura Office Team as the Home Care Coordinator!!
This is a full-time 40-hr position at our office in Chantilly, VA. The Home Care Coordinator works Monday through Friday and on-call twice a week. We are looking for someone who can multi-task, is detail-oriented, and has a friendly, and professional attitude. Is that you? Apply Today!!
SenCura Home Care is a private, non-medical, family-owned operation that has been in business for 15 years. We provide caregiving services to the entire Northern Virginia area and are very honored to serve the seniors in our community. The senior care industry is based on values of kindness, integrity, and empathy. We work hard only to hire people we feel are dedicated and who want to provide our seniors and caregiving team with the highest quality customer service.
We are passionate about helping our clients age gracefully. To us, this means helping our clients to live as independently and as healthy as possible by matching them with qualified caregivers. We feel this is a very rewarding position in a fast-paced and growing business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls with a professional and caring attitude.
- Arrange or organize schedules for clients by matching them with a caregiver based on the caregiver's availability, skill set, and previous job performance.
- Ability to multitask between scheduling caregivers for potential clients and current client needs.
- Ensure scheduling systems are correctly maintained and the billing rate and payroll rate entered are accurate.
- Show respect for clients by maintaining confidentiality. Show respect for caregivers by providing appreciation often and providing feedback with empathy.
- Reach out to caregivers and clients with regards to changes or cancelations in the schedule.
- Build professional relationships with clients and caregivers to ensure an excellent customer service experience.
- Responsible for ensuring correct client and caregiver information is entered into our scheduling platform and updating it as needed.
- Work directly with the Recruitment Coordinator for any potential caregiving needs to ensure all schedules and shifts are filled in a timely manner.
- Keep the Home Care Manager updated with any scheduling issues that may arise.
- Maintain scheduling reports required for the Monthly Team Meetings.
- Assist in orienting all new caregivers to the SenCura Home Care team!
- Participate in activities that help enhance the quality of the service we are providing and/or strengthen the team's morale. Ex: Virtual Coffee Breaks with the Caregiving team where we talk about everything BUT work!
- Bi-weekly direct deposit.
- A close-knit work environment that is founded on teamwork.
- No micro-managing! You determine your work style and ensure all work is completed each day.
- We are looking for someone to help us grow. We are open to new ideas and different avenues for getting things done.
- Potential to earn bonuses.