At Homewatch CareGivers, we appreciate that you want an employer that invests in your growth and a career in helping others. As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), or non-certified Caregiver with our company, you will compassionately and skillfully provide a full scope of care services, and will also be relied upon to make observations and recognize changes in our clients. We will match you with a client whose needs are a good match for your current skills and preferences while providing additional training, as needed, to help you hone or expand your skills.
We are seeking compassionate CNAs, CHHAs, PCAs, and other experienced caregivers who will take pride in providing quality care to our clients, as well as finding enrichment in bonding with them. Each client is unique and this position includes interacting with client(s) in a variety of ways.
- We currently have in-home shifts of varying lengths available, typically between two and 12 hours though occasionally we have shorter or longer shifts. Shifts are available all times of day and night including mornings, afternoons, evenings, and overnights. These positions are available to both certified and non-certified caregivers and require the ability to drive to the client's home.
- Additionally, we have some openings for homemaker-companions and transportation aides, which do not require providing any hands-on care. These shifts are primarily daytime hours.
- Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate and respect our diverse family of caregivers, staff, and clients.
- DailyPay - Be Paid Daily, Weekly, or Twice-A-Month
- Competitive starting pay based on experience and education with opportunities for raises
- Referral Bonuses
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Accrued Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Time)
- Work close to home – short commutes
- Consistent hours with the same client(s)
- Various shift lengths to accommodate your availability
- Part-time and full-time employment options
- Flexible schedules
- Ongoing paid training including accredited courses needed to maintain certifications through our online Homewatch University as well as live training
- Access to our Care+ App on your smartphone to keep track of your work schedule, shift responsibilities, communicate with the office and family, and much more.
Job duties may include:
- Assisting with activities of daily living including transfers and ambulation, hygiene, and meal-time needs
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and comfortable environment
- Keeping clients engaged with the outside world by assisting them with phone calls, providing occasional transportation, and accompanying to appointments, errands, and recreational activities
- Providing reminders for medication, physical therapy exercises, and other tasks as indicated on their plan of care
- Checking vitals, recording daily activities and reporting changes in their health status in a timely and accurate manner.
Walk-In Interviews Accepted:
We are located at:
425 Union St
West Springfield, MA 01089
We accept walk-in interviews on weekdays, except when the office is closed on some holidays.
Monday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Tuesday: 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Thursday: 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Prefer a Scheduled Interview?
Apply here or call (413) 335-8823
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license and/or Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) is required for some but not all positions (please see above for more details)
- Ability to assist clients with in-home care or school-based care as detailed under "Job Duties" safely, skillfully, and compassionately.
- Ability to report to your shifts reliably, consistently, and punctually, and to remain at the job until relieved.
- Ability to work well with others and independently. Strong communication and problem-solving skills are important.
- Ability to drive yourself to your clients' homes legally and safely
- Satisfactory results of a criminal background check and reference check
- Ability and willingness to comply with COVID-19 & Universal Precautions protocols
- Age 18 years or older
Apply For This Job
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily.
After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.