If you want to make a difference in someone else's life, join the SenCura team!!
SenCura Home Care is a private, non-medical, family owned operation that has been in business for more than 15 years. We provide services to the entire Northern Virginia area and are very honored to serve our seniors. We work hard to only hire people we feel are dedicated and who want to provide our seniors with the highest quality of care.
Bring your best each day. Know that we are invested in your development and that our door is always open. The keys to your success are being open with your communication, keeping safety in mind at all times, honoring your commitments, and practicing blameless problem-solving. While doing these things you will be adding value to the lives of others and working towards our mission!
JOB DUTIES – We provide high-quality care for seniors and high-quality jobs for caregivers
- Companionship; providing social and mental engagement with friendly, respectful interactions.
- Meals; preparing freshly made meals based on your clients diet.
- Personal care; assistance with bathing, helping the client get dressed, oral hygiene, & potentially incontinence care.
- Client safety; ensuring the client can remain in their home safely. Assistance with walking, transferring, preventing falls, etc. Knowing proper body mechanics to support your back and home safety.
- Medication reminders and monitoring
- Light housekeeping; assistance with laundry, taking out the trash/recycle, sweeping and vacuuming, wiping down kitchen counters, running the dishwasher, etc.
- Transportation & errands; using your vehicle or at times the client’s vehicle to provide reliable and safe transportation to appointments or personal events. We also assist our clients with any errands they may need.
- Communication and documentation; reporting any important events or changes noticed during your time with the client both verbally and in writing.
- Teamwork; working with your peers and the client’s family members as a team to care for the client as a whole
WE OFFER - The SenCura Home Care Team Cares Together!
- A company culture rooted in teamwork and communication.
- We offer PPE and a COVID Free environment! We have excellent COVID-19 education and protocols in place. Vaccine scheduling assistance if interested.
- One-on-One Care with a Client in Their Home. We Match Caregivers with Clients Based on Skills, Experience, and Location!
- Overtime & Holiday Pay Opportunities.
- Caregiver Referral Bonus Program. Let your friends and family know about the great work we do here and the wonderful opportunities we have and get paid to do it!
- Recognition Programs with Opportunities to Win Gift Cards & Raffle Prizes.
- Monthly Newsletter made Just for Caregivers! Submit Stories, Advice, etc., and be Featured in the Newsletter!!
- Free Online Continuing Education Courses & Online Training Programs
Click the link to apply now!
JOB REQUIREMENTS - Join a compassionate team in an industry that is rapidly growing, in-home care for seniors. We are looking for someone who:
- Must have a driver's license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Dementia experience is a plus
- CNA, PCA, HHA, or caregiving (personal or professional) experience is a plus
Each SenCura Home Care Employee WILL:
- Have a background check completed upon hire and yearly after that as well as 3 reference checks (3 professional or 2 professional and 1 personal).
- Respect the Client’s property.
- Be neat and appropriately dressed.
- Keep their business and their personal lives separate to maintain professional boundaries.
- Respect the Client’s privacy and only discuss a case with authorized personnel.
- Continue to maintain our high standard of services and uphold the company fundamentals.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.sencura.com