Are you a nurturing, dependable and warm-hearted person? Do you gain personal satisfaction in serving others? If you answered "yes" to these questions, we may have just the right career for you.
Since 1996, Always Best Care has helped thousands of families with non-medical in-home care and assisted living referral services. In select markets, we provide skilled home care for clients that need the services of our exceptional clinical care team.
Our passion for helping people maintain a safe, independent and dignified lifestyle represents the strong foundation of Always Best Care. Every client receives extraordinary care in an inspiring environment with caring and compassionate people.
CNA- Skilled caregivers make more possible in the lives of our clients. Our future employees have a minimum of one year experience care giving, excellent communication skills, personal care experience with seniors and a heart for working with seniors. The main function of the caregivers is to provide care for clients in a safe, secure, professional environment which meets their needs.
Caregivers help assist with the activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, personal hygiene, continence care, meal preparation, medication reminders, keeping the home safe and clean, as well as the overall supervision of the clients’ physical and mental well being
We combine professional care management, training and counseling to deliver superior services to older adults, their families, and the professionals involved in their care. We are a nurturing, dependable and warm-hearted team.
· Gains personal satisfaction in serving others
· Heart for working with seniors
· Dependable and honest
· Conveys professionalism
· Excellent communication skills, both with the client and Care team management
· Enjoys assisting with the daily activities of client care
· Problem-solving skills
· Positive attitude
· Proactively looks to maximize care plan
CNA Primary Responsibilities
· Basic companion care
· Light housekeeping
· Meal preparation
· Incontinence care
· Transferring, dressing and bathing, etc.
· Provides daily routine care such as bathing, dressing and feeding
· Cleans rooms and makes client beds
· Converses with clients to provide assurance
· Observes Universal Precautions
· Provides client transportation to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping
· Provides client laundry and linen changes
· Light housekeeping
· Provides medication reminders
· Meal preparation and clean up
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
· Experience working with seniors
· English proficiency and excellent communication skills depending on the needs of the client
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· State CNA certification/licensed,
· Able to participate in additional training (online) paid
· Three references required
· Proof of a TB test taken within the last year showing clear results
· Must be able to pass background check
· High school diploma or GED
· Valid driver's license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
· Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
CNA Caregivers may work a variety of assignments ranging from 1-12 hours. Shifts may include mornings, afternoons, evenings or weekends. Assignments will vary depending on the needs of the client/family.
$15.00-$17.00/hour to start - plus milage
Additional bonuses, Employee referral Program
Care Manager/Care Supervisor
Location: 1650 Alameda Boulevard Northwest, Albuquerque, NM 87114
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.