Calling all CHHAs!
Don’t be a “caregiver”, step up to be a “Care Partner” with Applause Home Care!
Work in a nourishing environment that requires you not only to “give care”, but also to “receive care” from those you assist and those you work with.
Come and be supported in your career growth. Applause Home Care is looking for Certified Homemaker-Home Health Aides (CHHA) for immediate openings for 4 hour 10am-2pm weekday shifts in Fort Lee, NJ to care WITH our clients. As a member of our Home Care Team, you will be valued, respected, and heard!!!
-------------------------------$17/ hour --------------------------------
Applause offers our Care Partners:
· Positive and supportive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
· Warm introductions to clients by our Director of Nursing or Chief Executive Officer
· Consistent communication to check your satisfaction and well being
· Extensive training (clinical AND non-clinical); we invest in our Care Team
· Shorter commute times; we try to match you with opportunities near your home
· Automated scheduling from your phone
· Regular performance-based bonuses
Qualifications to become a Care Partner:
Being open to receive and give care
Motivated to further your education
Current CHHA license listed in good standing with the board
2 References Letters
2 forms of ID; your choices of: Passport, Social Security card, Work Visa, Driver’s License and proof of Auto Insurance
Updated medical physical (within past year) with TB and MMR screening
Pass employer paid criminal background and drug screening
Job Responsibilities for HHA Home Health Aides:
Provide warm and engaging personal care services, assistance, support, and companionship
Empower and encourage clients to be active in their Care Partnering
Responsiveness in all communication with our care team
Applause Home Care recognizes and rewards our Care Partners who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Your Care Partner Journey STARTS HERE
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.