Home Care for the 21st Century
Hiring CNAs for Multiple Staffing Agency Positions
Duties include but not limited to:
- Grooming and bathing patients with low mobility
- Preparing each patient room with necessary items like blankets, pillows, medical equipment and bathroom needs
- Helping patients eat and Making sure they have regular meals
- Monitoring vitals and patient behavior and reporting them to the nursing and medical staff
- Assisting patients with mobility needs, transferring them from wheelchair to bed
- Turning or adjusting patients in bed to prevent bedsores or other discomfort
- Exercising patients by helping them walk
- The ability to drive and the ability to access clients' homes which may not be routinely wheelchair accessible or facility are required.
- Hearing, eyesight and physical dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical assessment of the client's condition and to perform client care.
- On occasion, may be required to bend, stoop, reach and move client weight up to 250 pounds; lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing in English.
- Valid Driver's License
- Current CNA
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support)
- 2 References (not relatives)
- All clinical staff must have skills checklist
- Will submit to a background check, drug screen, vaccination records, TB testing, and fingerprinting where required.
Equipment Operation including but not limited to:
- Use of BP cuff
- hand washing materials
- Hoyer lift