Inspired Living Lakewood Ranch is looking for elite, passionate individuals to join our team as caregivers/med-techs!
Who We Are: Inspired Living is a rapidly growing senior living organization dedicated to honoring moms and dads by caring for them as we would our own family. We are guided by a moral compass to enhance the living environment for residents, families, guests, and associates. We are here to disrupt tradition!
Who You Are: A motivated, compassionate caregiver/certified med-tech with experience in a memory care/dementia community. A valid CPR/First Aid is preferred. Initial 6-hour med-tech licensure is required. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
What We Offer:
· Great Starting Pay Based on Experience!
· 8-Hour Shifts (Currently Seeking 6a-2p, 2p-10p, 10p-6a)
· Hands-on, In-Depth Training!
· Health Insurance
· STD, LTD, Life Insurance
· 401k/Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
· Employee Assistance Program
· Wellness Program (Free Telehealth & Reimbursable ER Visits)
· Pet Insurance
1. Help create an atmosphere of compassion, optimism, warmth, resident interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the Community
2. Supervise self-administration of medication and treatments as prescribed by the health care provider; observes resident’s response to existing treatment plan, is aware of prominent medication interactions and side effects, and observes residents for the occurrence of such and notifies supervisor; may communicate with pharmacies and or health care providers as necessary to ensure that residents in the Community have medications as ordered
3. Document an accurate accounting of all medications, leisure activities, incidents and observations, and any changes in physical or emotional condition of each resident
4. Maintain confidentiality and privacy of resident care, procedures and documentation, and communicate with the resident on an adult and mature basis with dignity and respect for the resident’s rights and wishes
5. Report any resident abuse, accidents or incidents immediately to supervisor
6. Report changes in the resident’s condition to the charge/staff nurse as soon as possible
7. Assist with completion of medication cart audits per policy and direction of supervisor
8. Report all complaints and grievances made by residents, families, visiting individuals, agencies, etc. as well as unauthorized trips the resident makes outside the Community to a supervisor
9. Assure that call system is within easy reach at all times and answered promptly
10. Assist with caring for residents’ eyeglasses, hearing aids, prostheses, etc.; Assists in maintaining a physical, social, and psychological environment that is conducive to providing the best interest and welfare of the resident
11. Bathe, toilet and dress residents; Assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
12. Follow established safety precautions and observe, monitor and intervene or report unsafe conditions in the Community. I.e. checking and reporting lightbulbs when they need to be replaced, changes in room temperature, etc.
13. Review Resident Assessment and Plans of Care to residents’ conditions, etc. and explain each procedure to the resident as care is given
14. Follow established universal precautions and isolation procedures and report any communicable or infectious diseases that you may contract
15. Keep resident’s personal articles off of the floor, properly stored, as well as keeping an inventory and assisting to identify resident’s personal possessions on an on-going basis
16. Keep supply room, work areas, and equipment clean
17. Assist residents in preparing for and/or engaging in meals, activities, and social programs
18. Other duties as assigned by management
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.