AW Healthcare is hiring for PRN Caregiver/CNA positions at our partner assisted living community located in O'Fallon, MO.
Primary Job Duties:
- Assist the patient with personal hygiene such is bathing, care of skin, mouth and hair. Instruct patient and family in meeting patient’s personal hygiene needs
- Provide physical assistance in patient transfer, positioning and ambulation as outlined in the patient care plan.
- Assist patient with prescribed non-skilled exercises which the patient, family, and caregiver have been taught by appropriate professional personnel.
- Change patient bed linen as needed.
- Clear patient path of clutter or patient’s room to provide for maximum patient safety.
- Prepare a light meal if visit during mealtime and time permits.
- Assist in cleaning and maintaining supplies and equipment in proper condition.
- Assist the recipient with ordinarily self-administered medications (open bottles, get water).
- Apply non-prescription topical ointments/lotions to unbroken skin at the recipient’s direction.
- High School Diploma/GED, Preferred
- 6 months of Caregiving experience Preferred
- Moderate computer skills, including word processing and data entry;
- Must be a self-starter able to work with minimal supervision;
- Must be a “team player” dedicated to providing a high level of customer service, with a positive attitude;
- Must be able to communicate effectively and possess well-developed interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills;
- Ability to effectively interact with all employees;
- Ability to be well organized and prioritize effectively;
- Must maintain required yearly training/education as mandated by agency.
Assisted Living Community
Ability to participate in physical activity;
Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and being involved in physical activity;
Ability to do extensive bending, lifting and standing on a regular basis.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.