Virginia Home Care Services is looking for CNA's, HHA's, and PCA'S in the Northern Virginia area to provide in-home, non- skilled care assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own home. Is that you?
- Free PCA training available!
- Free CPR/First aide for employees!
- Bi-weekly pay!
- Direct deposit!
- Health insurance for full time caregivers!
- Choose your schedule!
- Full and part time work!
Your career is in YOUR hands, come be a part of our growing and rewarding team!
Your duties will include performing basic housekeeping duties, assisting with personal hygiene, and providing companionship, as well as:
- assisting clients with personal hygiene such as bathing, oral, and skin care.
- assisting clients with all toileting needs.
- assisting clients with ambulatory needs, including use of walkers and wheelchairs, as necessary.
- assisting clients with eating, meal prepping, following a healthy diet, and self- administration of medication.
- assisting clients with prescribed exercises, as necessary.
- assist clients in maintaining a tidy and safe living environment, with special emphasis on reducing fall risks.
- successful completion of a personal care training program (we train you if you do not have your certificate yet!).
- have a caring and mature attitude towards clients in need of services.
- ability to follow directions, read, and write.
- ability to use a phone in order to complete clocking in/ out requirements.
We recognize and accept all out of state certificates/ licenses.