We are looking for reliable caregivers with experience caring for bedbound seniors. This client is very sweet and will warm your heart. She needs someone who is pro-active in assisting her in her everyday life, someone who has great communication skills, and someone who has compassion for the elderly.
Click the link to apply now!
If caring for seniors is your passion and you want to make a difference in someone else's life, join the SenCura team!!
SenCura Home Care is a private, non-medical, family owned operation that has been in business for more than 14 years. We provide services to the entire Northern Virginia area and are very honored to serve our seniors. The senior care industry is based on values of kindness, integrity, and empathy.
JOB DUTIES – We provide high quality care for seniors and high quality jobs for caregivers!
· Companionship; providing social and mental engagement.
· Meals; Providing ready made meals and snacks and ensuring the client stays hydrated.
· Personal care; assistance with bathing, dressing, oral hygiene & incontinence care all while the client remains in bed.
· Client safety; ensuring the client is correctly positioned while eating/drinking to prevent choking, re-positioning client every 2 hours to prevent bedsores, and assisting with range of motion exercises to support good blood flow.
· Medication reminders
· Light housekeeping; assistance with laundry, taking out the trash/recycle, sweeping and vacuuming, wiping down kitchen counters, running the dishwasher, etc.
· Communication and documentation; reporting any important events or changes noticed during your time with the client both verbally and in writing.
· Teamwork; working with your peers and the client’s family members as a team to care for the client as a whole
We offer PPE and a COVID Free environment! We have excellent COVID-19 education and protocols in place. Vaccine scheduling assistance if interested.
One on One Care with a Client in Their Home.
We Match Caregivers with Clients Based on Skills, Experience, and Location!
Overtime & Holiday Pay Opportunities.
Recognition Programs with Opportunities to Win Gift Cards & Raffle Prizes.
Monthly Newsletter made Just for Caregivers! Submit Stories, Advice, etc., and be Featured in the Newsletter!!
Free Online Continuing Education Courses & Online Training Programs
Office Support 24/7
For more information, please visit our website http://www.sencura.com
Must have a driver's license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance
Must know how to safetly care for a bedbound client
Must have good communication skills
Must be reliable and punctual
Dementia experience is a plus
CNA, PCA, HHA, or caregiving (personal or professional) experience is a plus