Help At Home
Now offering a new pay rate of $13!
Receive $400* after your first 60 days of employment!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of in-home support to seniors. We are currently hiring in your community! Join our team TODAY and begin building your career in a high-demand industry.
Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling
- Weekly pay starts at $13 per hour.
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses - up to $150 per eligible referral
- Mileage reimbursement and travel pay
- Direct deposit and cash card offered
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help
- Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand field
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY!
As a Home Care Aide, you’ll work 1-on-1 with your clients inside their homes, and support them with the following types of activities:
- Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry, and basic cleaning
- Personal activities such as dressing, grooming, and assisting with meals
- Running errands, grocery shopping, and/or accompanying your clients to appointments
- STNA; HHA; Completion of a Training and Competency Evaluation Program that lasted at least 60 hours and covered the required topics, OR one year of supervised employment experience as a home health aide or nurse aide.
- Be in good physical health, including documentation of a tuberculosis test within six (6) months prior to the first assignment (where required)
- Dedication to professional development, including organizational and state-required Training
**Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off, and bonuses vary by state and location.