Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community TODAY!
$400 sign on bonus for all new Home Caregivers!
Pay: $12 per hour
Start your career with the nation’s leading provider of in-home support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your community.
Why should you join Help at Home?
· Flexible scheduling
· $400 hiring bonus*
· Mileage reimbursement: 42 cents per mile with travel time
· Amazing benefits – PTO, health care, hazard pay and 401k
· Personal or professional caregiver experience a plus
· Meaningful work with clients who need your help
· Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand field
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY!
As a Home Caregiver, you’ll work 1-on-1 with your clients inside their homes, and support them with the following types of activities:
· Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry and basic cleaning
· Personal activities such as dressing, medication and assisting with meals
· Accompanying your clients to and assisting them with any activities outside the home such as grocery shopping or running errands
We are hiring now in your community – join our team and start building your career today!
· Previous Personal CareAssistant (PCA) Experience is a plus, but not required
· Access to insured andreliable transportation
· Dedication to professional development, including organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
*Effective 9/19/2022, hiring bonus eligibility will be based on remaining an active employee for at least 60 days
following the first shift, with at least 180 hours worked. Bonuses will be paid within 30 days of reaching eligibility. New caregivers as well as previous caregivers who have not worked for Help at Home since prior to 1/1/2021 will be
eligible for the bonus. Caregivers who are transferring from an organization within the Help at Home, LLC portfolio of companies are not eligible to receive the bonus.