HOME INSTEAD is a multinational network of franchises specializing in non-medical in-home care. Home Instead provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, Home Instead is the world's leading provider on in-home care services with 60,000 Caregivers(Care Professionals) worldwide. We are local as well as global. Our Caregivers(Care Professionals) are the rock stars of our company, our pride and joy as they are great people who are out there giving care above and beyond companionship, cooking, and errands. They establish a bond and lasting relationship to those they care and that is the hallmark of a Home Instead Caregiver (Care Professional). We are a top employer in the United States.
We help build your future.
You’ll be working with the company who first introduced senior home care to the world. We pride ourselves on providing best in class service, training, education, and opportunities for career advancement.
We’re a family.
You will feel nothing but love and support from the moment you walk through our doors. Our mission is to pair you with a client that will feel and hopefully become family. With a local office that all of our Caregivers (Care Professionals) consider to be a second home, and a team that you can lean on for support, share stories with, and seek advice from, you will never feel alone. We trust each other and we look out for each other.
We’ve got you covered.
Not only will this be one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll ever have but we also offer a competitive pay, benefits, and a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
Daytime Shifts from 4 hours to 12 hours from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
Overnight Shifts Available from 8 hours to 12 hours from 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
Pay and Benefits of a Home Instead Caregiver (Care Professional):
Hourly Rate up to $19.50
Additional $2.50 on hourly rate if shifts are weekends
Weekly Pay Direct Deposit
Paid New Hire Training
Sign-on Bonus at $500.00*
Employee Referral Bonus at $500.00*
24 hours paid Sick Time*
401K matching up to 4%*
Free Home Instead Polo Shirt
Free Personal Protective Equipment
Rewards and Recognition
Online Caregiver Portal
Fun, Supportive and Family Oriented Work Environment with Awesome Coworkers
*Eligibility after 3-6 months and if you meet minimum requirements:
Service areas currently needing Caregivers (Care Professionals)
Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Mountain View, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Belmont, San Carlos, Atherton, Portola Valley, Woodside
THE HOME INSTEAD EXPERIENCE
* Staff members are accessible 24 hours a day , everyday of the year to respond to schedule changes, questions and concerns
* Compatibility Matching- Having a compatible client can significantly affect your success, as well as job satisfaction
* Personal Introductions - Meeting a new client for the first time can be a bit unsettling.That's why Home Instead help facilitate personal introductions between the Caregiver (Care Professional) and client during their first meeting. We do everything we can to help your relationship start off on the right foot.
THE HOME INSTEAD CAREGIVERS (CARE PROFESSIONALS)
* Provide companionship and conversation
* Assistance with walking
* Meal preparation, cleanup of meal related items
* Provide appointment and timely reminders
* Overall household cleaning
* Do laundry
* Running errands
* Accompany on appointments
* Transfer from bed to wheelchair, from wheelchair to bed, to commode, to shower,etc.
* Assistance with activities of daily living.
* Contribute to a positive living climate for overall quality of life for each client
* Perform other reasonable, related duties as assigned or requested
* Speaking and hearing English clearly in person and on the telephone
* Reading English on an average adult level
* Ability to drive or take public transportation to work site locations
* Ability to adapt to various individual living environments and locations
* Ability to lift 25 pounds, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling
* Ability to withstand periodic contact with dog and cat hair, dust, mold, mildew, cleaning solutions
At least 18 years old and above
No experience nor certification necessary
Ability to pass drug screening, fingerprint clearance, TB clearance, and Physical
Driver’s License (Required)
Work Authorization (Required)
High School or equivalent (Preferred)
Ability to adapt to various individuals living environments and locations
Ability to lift 25 pounds, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, reaching
Urgently Hiring: On-going need to fill this role
To apply: Go to www.HomeInstead.com/168 (click on Careers) Call us at (650) 691-9671. Our Recruiter would be happy to speak with you.