If Interested set up a quick 10-minute phone interview by clicking here:https://asnjobs.com/sencuraschedule
SenCura provides non-medical home care and has been helping our Northern Virginia seniors and people with disabilities since 2007.
We are looking for someone interested in working daytime hours on a consistent bases, week and weekends.
If caring for seniors is your passion and you want to make a difference in someone else's life, join the SenCura team!!
- Provide companionship with social and mental engagement, including respectful and friendly interactions with clients.
- Plan and prepare meals, grocery shop, and cook meals for clients.
- Perform light housekeeping and laundry tasks.
- At times provide transportation and run errands such as doctor's appointments, personal care appointments, shopping, and prescription pick-up.
- Remind and monitor clients with their medication.
- Assist with personal care tasks such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and oral hygiene.
- Ensure client safety and personal safety by assisting with walking, transferring, preventing falls, and using proper body mechanics
- Communicate and document important events during your shift.
- Competitive Weekend Pay $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Career Growth within the company (We prioritize our current staff & hire with-in)
- Opportunity for full-time salaried position with Paid Time Off & Health Benefits
- Generous Referral Bonuses
- Generous Recognition & Performance Bonuses
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Free Continuing Education Classes
- Pass criminal record and background screening.
- Reliable transportation with a valid Driver’s License and Auto Insurance.