HOME CARE PLACEMENT is a licensed Home Care Organization that is dedicated to serving San Diego County. We're looking for awesome caregivers that provide top-tier service and care for their clients.
At HOME CARE PLACEMENT, our Mission is to provide a world class customer service experience to our patients and clients. We are founded on our why- to create a positive, life-changing experience that prioritizes our clients, caregivers, and communities, above everything else. Our suite of services enhances the quality of life across each patient’s continuum of care.
UP TO $1,350 IN BONUSES!
1. ** $500 NEW HIRE BONUS ** – For those who have an active HCA registration, a negative TB test within the last three months, and two acceptable forms for I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification. Bonus payout after 20 hours within the first two weeks of hire date and 240 hours worked in the first 3 months.
2. ** $500 REFER A CLIENT** – Once a client is billed 150 hours, you can receive a $500!
3. ** $250 REFER A CAREGIVER** – You can receive $250 after they work 60 hours with us!
4. ** $100 CAREGIVER OF THE MONTH** – As the employee of the month, you will be recognized and rewarded with a $100 bonus.
1. Competitive Pay: $18.50-$21.00 (Depending on Client)
2. 5-Hour of Paid Orientation
4. Referral Program
5. Bi-Weekly Pay
6. Sick Pay
7. Employee of the Month Recognition
9. Experienced Home Care Leadership Team with 20+ years of experience.
10. Agency focused on a Higher Standard of Service and Care, delivered the "HCP Way"
*Friend must notify Home Care Placement that they were referred by an employee, and they must be hired, complete orientation and work 240 hours.
Need prior experience with agency, facility, home care or private clients. CA State Requirements Include: State Background Check (Live Scan), Negative TB Test and Home Care Aide Registration. Successful completion of these requirements is required before you begin working with clients.
CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
At Home Care Placement, our Mission is to provide a world class customer service experience to our patients and clients. We are founded on our why- to create a positive, life-changing experience that prioritizes our clients, caregivers and communities, above everything else. Our suite of services enhance the quality of life across each patient’s continuum of care.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
-Competitive Pay, including training pay
-Career Advancement Opportunities
-Referral Bonus - Earn $250 when you refer a friend!- ask for details
-Experienced Home Care Leadership Team with 20+ years of experience
- 5/5 Stars on Yelp
-Agency focused on a Higher Standard of Service and Care, delivered the "HCP Way"
- Additional comapny information on our website https://www.homecareplacement.com/
CA State Requirements Include:
State Background Check (LiveScan),
Negative TB Test
HCA Registration- If you dont have it, we'll pay for it!
Successful completion of these requirements is required before you begin working with clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Locations: Seal Beach, Stanton, Huntington Beach, Orange, Irvine, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Mission Viejo, Tustin, Lake Forest, San Clemente, Dana Point, Westminster, Buena Park, Brea, Laguna Niguel, Yorba Linda, Fountain Valley, San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Hills, Aliso Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Cypress, La Habra, Placentia, Ladera Ranch, Coto de Caza, Los Alamitos, Laguna Woods, Villa Park, La Palma, Rancho Mission Viejo, Midway City, Rossmoor, North Tustin, Las Flores
Keywords: HCP, Home Care Placement, HCO, Home Care Organization, Caregiver, HCA, Home Care Aide, Personal Care Attendant, PCA, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, MA, HHA, Home Health Aide, IHSS, In Home Supportive Services, Private Caregiver, Retail, Customer Service, Healthcare, Hospitality, Care, Caretaker, Care Taker, Care giver, Homecare, Home Care Provider, Homecare Provider, Care Manager