The Schedule Specialist in Home Health receives referrals and coordinates with RN case managers to coordinate client visits utilizing the scheduling system and consistent with the qualifications of professional and paraprofessional staff.
- Advises the Administrator of staffing needs and performance issues related to the availability of agency staff as needed.
- Attends and participates in workshops, continuing educational programs, seminars, etc. to keep abreast of current departmental changes.
- Participates in on-call rotation for weekend, evening and holiday scheduling as required.
- Reviews bi-weekly timely processing of payroll and billing.
- Uses an automated schedule system to prepare and maintain a weekly calendar of services scheduled and delivered.
- Manages medical records, data entry, claims review, and personnel functions to ensure efficiency and accuracy of operations.
- Maintains office/branch Policy and Procedures manuals.
- Coordinate staff replacement as necessary.
- Assists in the ordering of supplies.
- Coordinates outgoing and incoming mail and faxes.
- Reviews patient medical records for accuracy of information related to the billing process.
- Files, answers incoming phone calls, client and vendor communications.
- Assists the Administrator, DON/Assistant DON.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and processes.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- At least one year experience as a scheduler, or staffing coordinator
- At least one year experience in medical office; home health preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please complete an application at www.partnersinhc.com/careers/. The application is geared toward Nurse Assistants, just detail your scheduleing and office experience in the work history section.
Apply For This Job
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily.
After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.