The Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide are members of the home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. The nursing assistant is responsible for observing clients, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed. The CNA/HHA will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a client’s care.
We are recruiting in Cape Coral, Ft. Myers Beach, North Ft. Myers, Naples, East Naples.Benefits:
- Competitive pay rate
- W-4 employee not a contractor
- Worker's Comp
- Weekly Paycheck
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee referral program
- Employee of the Month recognition
Keywords: CNA, C.N.A., Certified Nursing Assistant, R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, ER, emergency room, licensed practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, LPN, L.P.N., ICU, I.C.U., E.R., home care, homecare, home health, hospice
- Provide client care as directed by the Director of Nursing or registered nurse supervisor.
- Provide personal care including:
- Grooming, including oral care
- Assist the client with dressing and undressing
- Assist the client with toileting activities
- Assist in feeding the client
- Feed clients who are unable to feed themselves
- Take and record vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations and blood pressure)
- Measure and record height and weight
- Support good skin care to prevent skin breakdown (i.e. turn and reposition client, actively encourage movement)
- Assist client with active and passive range of motions as defined by the plan of care
- Provide client with help walking and transferring
- Observe client’s physical, mental and emotional conditions
- Report any change to the Director of Nursing or nursing supervisor
- Document observed changes
- Measure and document intake and output
- Assist client in the self-administration of medication (medication reminder)
- Perform light housekeeping
- Perform meal preparation and clean up
- Change bed linens and make up the client’s bed
- Maintain an orderly client environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.