The Schedule Specialist service coordiantor in Home Health receives referrals and coordinates with RN case managers. Coordinatation of ccaregiver visits utilizing a electronic scheduling system and consistent with the qualifications of professional and paraprofessional staff. HR processing and quality auditing to ensure optimal home care experience by all clients.
- Advises the Administrator of staffing needs and performance issues related to the availability of agency staff as needed.
- Attends and participates in workshops, continuing educational programs, seminars, etc. to keep abreast of current departmental changes.
- Participates in on-call rotation for weekend, evening and holiday scheduling as required.
- Reviews bi-weekly timely processing of payroll and billing.
- Uses an automated schedule system to prepare and maintain a weekly calendar of services scheduled and delivered.
- Manages medical records, data entry, claims review, and personnel functions to ensure efficiency and accuracy of operations.
- Maintains office/branch Policy and Procedures manuals.
- Coordinate staff replacement as necessary.
- Assists in the ordering of supplies.
- Coordinates outgoing and incoming mail and faxes.
- Reviews patient medical records for accuracy of information related to the billing process.
- Files, answers incoming phone calls, client and vendor communications.
- Assists the Administrator, DON/Assistant DON.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and processes.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- At least one year experience as a scheduler, or home care coordinator
- At least one year experience in medical office or home health agency preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please complete an application at www.partnersinhc.com/careers/. The application is geared toward Nurse Assistants, just detail your scheduleing and office experience in the work history section.
Apply For This Job
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily.
After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.