ComForCare is looking to hire multiple home health aides and personal care attendants in the Anderson area.
- The home health aide/personal care attendant provides specifically defined care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse to enable the client to remain in the home.
- The home health aide is a non-licensed health care employee who provides personal care and homemaking services in the home setting to clients and families who are unable to perform these activities independently.
- The home health aide conforms to all agency policies and procedures including providing care, compliance with agency Bill of Rights, observing client/family confidentiality, and adhering to agency dress code.
Benefits of joining ComForCare
- Full-time and part time shifts available
- Short and longer hour cases available to fit your schedule
- Weekly orientation; get to work quickly
- Direct deposit
- Bonus opportunities
- Online training available 24/7
- Paid training including in-services
- Stability - we have many cases in the area
- Short commute times - we will match you with cases near your house
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Verifiable past references
- Updated TB
Apply For This Job
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily.
After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.