Looking to join a leader in Assisted Living to grow your career? We employ more than 80,000 associates nationwide and we're hiring for our next great associates to work at our luxury assisted living community.
Working for Brookdale Deer Park is more than a company, it is a calling. Make a difference in the lives of seniors while growing a meaningful and rewarding career.
We believe you should be rewarded for your hard work. Here's what we have to offer you:
- Full Time & Part Time Hours
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Paid Time Off
- Education Reimbursement
- 401k Savings Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance for Full-time employees
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver Recognition Programs
- With countless mentors and training programs, we'll grow your passions and invest in your professional development.
- Ranked Best Place to work for caregivers & CNAs by myCNAjobs.com
- Caregivers - No Certification Required
- Resident Aides - No Certification Required
- Certified Nursing Assistants / Certified Nurse Aide / CNAs
- CNA Resident Aides
- Certified Medication Assistant