Current Openings For Part-time & Full-time Roles. We have positions that range from a few short hours each week TO 40+ hours per week.
- Certified Nursing Assistants - CNAs (1 year of experience preferred)
- Home Health Aides - HHAs (1 year of experience preferred)
We're proud to offer:
ONBOARDING WEEKLY - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
- Health Insurance
- Competitive wages with direct deposit and weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling options -- we're a large agency in the area and we'll work with you to build a schedule that works
- An amazing 401k matching program through Humana! Save for retirement while working a job that you love.
- Paid time off for every employee, including our part-time staff
- Select paid holidays
- Short & long hour cases available
- Paid In-services training
- Flexible start dates
- National footprint; multiple offices across the country - you can grow with us for years to come
- Work with a Fortune 100 Company!
Join SeniorBridge, a growing home care company that cares about YOUR success. We're committed to creating a great place for our care team to call "home". As a large agency in the area, we're actively recruiting 10+ new caregivers/CNAs/HHAs to join our team this month. Our key recruiters are reviewing resumes daily and we offer weekly onboarding so you can get to work...fast!
Our office is located in Melbourne. However, we serve clients and have jobs throughout Brevard County, particularly in the following areas: Mims, Titusville, Cocoa, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Melbourne, Palm Bay, and more!
**REFERRAL BONUSES + FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES**
Here’s what our caregivers are saying about working for SeniorBridge:
“There is a 'family' atmosphere at SeniorBridge, and we all work together as a team to provide the best possible care for our clients."
"It makes me feel important to work here because our business serves such a vital social need. My co-workers are serious and professional about what they do and that makes me want to work at a high level to support them."
"I am more appreciative than anyone will ever know that I work for SeniorBridge. I know that if I have a question or concern, I can voice it. I may not always get me the answer I want, but it will be honest and give me the information I need. I love the fact that I work with such strong, successful women and men who are such mentors to so many... I am blessed to be one of them."