Almost Family is growing and we’re recruiting amazing CNAs & HHAs to join our staff for a variety of shifts. We offer industry leading benefits, review resumes daily, and hold interviews weekly. Will you consider joining us?
CARE FOR CLIENTS NEAR YOUR OWN HOME. RECRUITING CNAs, & HHAs FOR CASES IN:
- Fond Du Lac
- & neighboring areas!
As a caregiver, you receive:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules.
- World-Class Specialty Training. (You will get your CMS certification!)
- Paid Mileage.
- Support Staff invested in your growth.
- Referral Bonuses.
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit.
We strive to match our caregivers with clients that are not only near your own house, but that are also a good match. Our goal is to put the best caregivers in the homes of our clients across the area -- a big part of that is ensuring you have something in common.
Both part-time, full-time, and PRN positions available and a variety of shifts. During the interview, we'll discuss current availability.
- Providing and assisting with personal care needs: such as bathing, shaving, shampooing hair, dressing and grooming, oral hygiene, and perinea care.
- Assisting with ambulating, including the use of canes, walkers, and wheelchairs.
- Assuring Client safety and maintaining a safe environment.
- Caring for intact skin to prevent skin breakdown.
- Assisting with toileting, including bed pans, urinals, and commode chairs.
- Assisting with safe client transfers and proper body positioning.
- Encouraging self-help activities.
- Responding to and reporting emergency situations and/or changes in Client condition to a supervisor or case manager.
- Maintaining Client confidentiality.
- Documenting services provided on the appropriate time cards and charting according to agency policy and procedure.
- Performing home management and meal planning: including light housekeeping, laundry, bed making, grocery shopping, preparing/serving meals, and clean-up.
- Accompany Client to scheduled appointments.
- Transport Clients or running errands for Client.
- Ability to perform basic nursing assistant skills as identified on agency skills checklist.
- Providing companionship to the Client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be Certified as a Nurse’s Aide in the state where cares are provided.
- Ability to demonstrate competency in the skills needs to fulfil the position of Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate written and oral instructions.
- Compliance with other state-specific requirements under licensure or other programs.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Proof of valid automobile insurance.
- CPR Certification desired.
Keywords: Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Home Health Assistant, Nurses Aide, Nursing aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Personal care aide, Companion, home care assistant, homecare aide, healthcare assistant, Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home Health Aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, certified nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing Assistant Job, HHA Job