Provide personal care services to clients in their homes; under the direction of the Director of Nursing/Registered Nurse. Perform services for clients as necessary to maintain their personal health, safety and comfort.
Reports to: Staffing Coordinator/Director of Nursing/Registered Nurse
-Insurance & 401K
-CEU/Continuing education training courses
-Competitive wages W/ Bonus structure
-Red Cross CPR/First Aid certification
1. Current CNA License in the state of Virginia (GNA for MD).
2. Be at least 18 years of age.
3. Minimum of 6 months’ work experience; preferably in private duty.
4.Demonstrated ability to read, write, and follow a written plan of care.
5. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
6. Licensed driver with automobile insured in accordance with state and/or agency requirements; and in good repair. Must have a good driving record.
-Virginia CNA License OR Maryland CNA/GNA
-Negative TB/CXR/TB Questionnaire with in the last year.
-Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- 2 Positive supervisory references
*If a driver: Copies of current License & Insurance
*CPR & First Aid is preferred, but not required. (NO online certs!)