Comfort Keepers - Fargo/Moorhead
*Let’s Grow Together*
Let’s work together to build a caregiver career for YOU. We’re dedicated to finding client opportunities that match your skills and goals.
If you have a caring, loving spirit and like to take an active role in helping others, you possess key characteristics that are essential to being a Comfort Keeper®.
As a Comfort Keeper you will do more than prepare lunch, dust the furniture, or help a client get ready for the day. These are important, of course, but through our unique approach to in-home care, Interactive Caregiving™, our Comfort Keepers find ways to actively engage clients in life. This could include cooking favorite recipes together, reminiscing over old photos, visiting friends, attending community events, continuing favorite hobbies, taking a walk, or doing puzzles.
Because Comfort Keepers® is a Sodexo brand, you’re part of a Fortune 500 Company with endless opportunities. You’ll work with a local Comfort Keepers® office and reap the benefits of making a local impact while being a part of something bigger.
We’re proud to offer:
- Competitive wages
- $10,000 Life Insurance Policy
- $30 Credit to be used toward your choice of Colonial Life Supplemental Insurance (Short-Term Disability, Accidental, Dental, Hospitalization, Cancer Insurance)
- Ongoing growth opportunities
- Flexible shifts and schedules
- Opportunities to work near your home;
Work Close to Your Home! We are hiring in the following areas:
- Moorhead, MN
- Dilworth, MN
- Prairie Rose, ND
- North River, ND
- Riverside, ND
- West Fargo, ND
- Frontier, ND
- Briarwood, ND
- Kragnes, MN
- Harwood, ND
- Wild Rice, ND
- Sabin, MN
- Horace, ND
- Glyndon, MN
- Prosper, ND
- Davenport, ND
- Warren, ND
- Kindred, ND
- Casselton, ND
- Gardner, ND
- Perley, MN
- Christine, ND
- Wolverton, MN
- Amenia, ND
- Hawley, MN
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions mandated training.
- Applicant must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Credit History, Professional and Personal Reference Checks.
- Give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have reliable transportation and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and able to provide proof of automobile insurance.
- Must satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers computer on-line training and orientation program.
- Must accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures, be able to function in the home setting with minimal direct supervision and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients, and family members.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided in English.
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
Keywords: Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Home Health Assistant, Nurses Aide, Nursing aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Personal care aide, Companion, home care assistant, homecare aide, healthcare assistant, Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home Health Aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, certified nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing Assistant Job, HHA Job