Join a great atmosphere with a dedicated team who enjoy improving the life of others. Retirees and all ages are encouraged to apply. Reliable transportation is a must.
Flexible Schedule - Part Time or Full Time Hours, with several options available
Ongoing training and continuing education opportunities
A rewarding career with growth
Make a difference and improve the lives of others in need
First aid/CPR Training provided by Right at Home
BCI background check provided by Right at Home
On-line Training for working with individuals with Developmental Disabilities provided by Right at Home
MANY SHIFTS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY-
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Adheres to Right at Home policies and procedures.
Performs work under the supervision of the Staffing Coordinator/Operations Manager.
Performs homemaking activities contained in the Client Home Record which includes, but is not limited to vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
Prepares meals and snacks for clients according to client/family and supervisor's instructions. May perform grocery shopping, if prearranged with the office.
Provides companionship for the client including accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
The homemaker is responsible for written documentation of service provided.
Must be available to work evenings and weekends as well as week days.
1. High school graduate or G.E.D.
2. The Homemaker/Companion shall have successfully completed a written Competency Evaluation.
3. Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick, and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
4. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
5. Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
5. Must pass a BCI background check
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.