HomeWell is a rapidly growing Senior Care non-medical home-care company located in Central Ohio. Our services at HomeWell include housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, and assistance with personal hygiene. Our goal is to provide families with peace of mind in knowing that a trained professional is enriching the life of their loved one with safety and comfort as their highest priority. We are looking for people who have a passion caring for others!
We are currently looking for Caregivers who are available BETWEEN the hours of:
- Monday-Friday (at least 3 days, the same days and times on-going EVERY week)
- Saturday-Sunday (Weekends) We have IMMEDIATE openings for weekend shifts!
- Live In (work 3-4 days in a row!)
- Monday at 1pm until Friday at 1pm
- Friday at 1pm until Monday at 1pm --> Immediate Openings!
- At least 6 months of care giving experience.
- Verifiable work and professional references (being eligible for rehire).
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance.
- Have your own reliable vehicle.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Are mature, caring, punctual and reliable.
- Must be able to cook.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
HomeWell also offers the following benefits:
- We provide a friendly work environment where your individual strengths will be valued.
- Competitive starting pay rates.
- Ongoing training.
- Referral bonus.
- 401k with 3% safe harbor contribution from HomeWell.
- Paid Time Off Program (PTO)
- Health Insurance.
- Tickets at work employee discounts.
- Double time when working holidays.
- Mileage reimbursement when driving clients in your car.
- $11.40 - $13.05 hourly rate
- BONUS RATE for ON-CALL CAREGIVERS (up to $17.35/hour for STNAS)! Help our clients by being ready to fill in a shift in case of an urgent staffing need. If you work, you will receive $4.30 per hour on top of your base hourly rate. If you are not called for on-call, you will receive a flat $75.00 for the day for simply being available!
We are located at 6649 North High Street, Suite 200, Worthington, Ohio 43085 in the upper level of the Colonial Building.
Apply For This Job
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily.
After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.