Last updated January 1, 2020 | Healthcare Research, LLC (dba MyCNAjobs)
Important Categories of Information for you to Know:
- Who we are
- Information we may collect at the Site or through the Application
- How your information is used
- Altering the information you submit through the Site and/or Application
1. Who We Are. MyCNAjobs operates a website located at www.mycnajobs.com and the Application through which (i) care services employers and those seeking employment in the care services industries can connect with one another, (ii) care services employers and/or businesses can engage in private communications with candidates for employment in the care services industry, and (iii) participants in the care services industry generally can read and/or submit various types of information relevant to the industry.
Specifically, MyCNAjobs may collect, without limitation:
- Resume information
- Reference initiation details
- User IDs and usernames
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Photographs, audio recordings, and video
- Work / Job Preferences
- Applicant tracking data from employers and recruiters reviewing your resume contact information for employment purposes
- Information regarding completed trainings or applications on MyCNAjobs
- Information regarding your use of the Internet, email, and software
- Information obtained in connection with other MyCNAjobs policies
- Information deemed necessary to be collected by MyCNAjobs in connection with your involvement or engagement with MyCNAjobs
- Information voluntarily disclosed by you, including over the course of your involvement with MyCNAjobs
(a) Information we receive from you. To use certain of MyCNAjobs’ services, you'll need to provide certain personal information as described above.
(b) Technical information we collect. In order for MyCNAjobs to ensure that we are providing the best possible consumer experience on the Site and within the Application, we collect and track certain user information. When you visit the Site, our Web server sends a cookie to your computer. This cookie stores a limited amount of information about your Site visit. The cookie tracks aggregate information on how the Site is being used, including session counts, navigation patterns, pages visited, etc. These cookies, however, do not store any personally identifiable information such as your name, email address or phone number as you browse the Site. When you submit a question, we store your cookie identification in our system. This cookie allows our Site to recognize you when you return. MyCNAjobs may also utilize Web Logs to track aggregate information about how our Site and/or the Application is being used. Web Logs track anonymous user information, including the number of visitors to the Site, operating systems, Internet Provider addresses (if publicly available), and browser type. Unlike cookies, Web Logs are maintained only on MyCNAjobs servers and do not store or place anything on the user's computer.
If you come to the Site from an online banner ad, an anonymous identification number may be passed to the Site. This information cannot be used to gather any personally identifiable information about you. It will only allow us to track the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, marketing and banner advertisement campaigns.
(c) Other Information we get from your use of the Services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them.
(d) Information from surveys. You may have the option of completing an online survey at the Site or within the Application from time to time. Participation in surveys is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information to us in connection with any such survey.
(e) Information from the "Contact Us" section of the Site or Application. You may contact MyCNAjobs through the "Contact Us" feature. Participation in this area is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information to us.
(f) Information collected from other sections of the Site or Application. MyCNAjobs may, from time to time, make various resources available to you at the Site or within the Application. At times we may collect personal information in connection with providing such services.
(g) Information from third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we provide. We may collect information about you from third-parties we interact with.
3. How your information is used. In addition to other uses identified above, we use the information you provide to provide the applicable services to you, either directly or through third party service providers. MyCNAjobs may also share certain aggregated data with other third parties for general marketing and demographic purposes; however, this data does not include any of your personal identifying information. In addition, to the extent you elect to make any blog post or response or submit any information in connection with a job opening through the Site and/or Application, other users of the Site and/or Application will be able to read such posts, and may elect to share some or all of the content within any such post with other third parties. Some of our services may be offered in conjunction with partner companies, affiliates or other companies or websites with which we work. In order for us to provide these services to you, it may be necessary for us to share your personal information with one of such entities. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular service.
In addition to any other uses described herein, MyCNAjobs may, from time to time, sell or otherwise make available the information you provide to us (such as, by way of example, your first and last name, e-mail address, background information, resume or profile data, location and/or IP address) to third parties to allow such parties to market products and/or services to you and/or to allow such third parties to assist other advertisers to market products and/or services to you, whether by e-mail or other means of communication. If you do not want MyCNAjobs to include your information within the data provided by MyCNAjobs to any such third party, you can opt-out by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
In addition, you hereby (i) agree and acknowledge that any information, content or data submitted by you to MyCNAjobs or otherwise input into the Site or any MyCNAjobs software platform, including without limitation, first and last name, e-mail and resume data (collectively, "Submitted Information"), may be used by MyCNAjobs to perform services and/or to send commercial and/or other types of e-mail to you in connection with providing MyCNAjobs services and/or advertising other products or services to you, (ii) agree and acknowledge that Submitted Information may also be provided or sold to third parties to either assist MyCNAjobs in providing services to you or to allow any such third party to either send commercial and/or advertising e-mails to you or to assist third party advertisers in sending commercial and/or advertising e-mails and/or promotions to you, and (iii) consent and opt-in to receiving commercial emails from MyCNAjobs and to the transfer by MyCNAjobs of any such commercial emailing rights to one or more third parties to allow such third parties to send promotional, commercial and/or advertising e-mails, phone calls, or other communications to you. You may, at any time, elect to revoke the above-described consent and opt-in by sending an e-mail to privacy@MyCNAjobs.com and including "Opt Out" in the Subject line.
In addition, MyCNAjobs may disclose account or other personal information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with MyCNAjobs’ rights or property, other Site or Application users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed these categories of personal information about consumers for a business purpose:
- Identifiers (e.g., real names, aliases, zip code, unique personal identifiers, online identifiers, internet protocol address (IP Addresses), email addresses, telephone numbers)
- Characteristics of legally protected classifications (e.g., race, gender)
- Commercial Information (e.g., personal property records, products or services used, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories, or tendencies)
- Biometric Information (e.g. voice recordings)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing histories, search histories, information regarding interaction with websites, applications, or advertisements)
- Geolocation Data
- Audio electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
- Professional or employment-related information
- Inferences drawn from the above types of personal information to create profile(s) reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
We have disclosed the above information to the following categories of third parties:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To third parties in connection with the performance of the Services, such as prospective employers.
- To our affiliates for related business purposes.
Except as otherwise set forth at the “DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION California Protection Act”, In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information. In the event that MyCNAjobs does sell personal information, you will be able to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by clicking on “California Protection Act” [https://www.mycnajobs.com/ccpa] and the following instructions set forth at that link.
4. Altering Information You Submit.
(a) Deleting your information. Federal and state regulations may require that we store questions or submissions for various periods of time. In order to comply with these regulations, we may be unable to delete information from our databases.
(b) Altering Information. MyCNAjobs may alter, modify or delete any information you submit to the Site or through the Application if it believes, in its sole discretion, it is necessary or desirable to do so.
(c) Request to stop receiving emails from us. Periodically, MyCNAjobs may send you emails to alert you to various opportunities or offers available at the Site or within the Application. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org remove yourself from our mailing list.
MyCNAjobs uses extensive and sophisticated secure technology to protect your data and transmissions between you and MyCNAjobs. Transmission between browsers and our web server is implemented using either Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology or MyCNAjobs' proprietary mobile application that utilizes SSL-encrypted communication. This technology requires an SSL-capable browser. Although MyCNAjobs has taken these reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is delivered and disclosed only in accordance with your instructions, MyCNAjobs cannot and does not guarantee that the personal information you provide will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
California Privacy Rights
- The right to know: Consumers have the right to request the disclosures of (1) what personal information has been collected; (2) the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected; (3) the business or commercial purposes for collection or selling personal information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information; and (5) the specific pieces of personal information MyCNAjobs has collected;
- The right to deletion: Consumers have the right to request the deletion of their personal information that has been collected; and
- The right to opt out: Consumers have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information
- The right to nondiscrimination: Consumers have the right not to be discriminated against due to their exercise of their CCPA rights.
- Under the CCPA, a data subject may only make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period. MyCNAjobs will respond to such personal information request within 45 days of receiving the personal information request.
- Additionally, under California’s “Shine the Light Law”, if you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from MyCNAjobs regarding the manner in which MyCNAjobs shares certain categories of your personal information with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to MyCNAjobs at its designated address and receive the following information:
- The categories of information MyCNAjobs disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; and
- The names and address of third parties that received such information or if the nature of their business cannot be determined from the name, then examples of the products or services marketed.
You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format. You may make such a request by contacting us at the Contact section of our Site.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise your rights as described herein, you may submit a consumer request to us by contacting us via the contact methods provided in the Contact section of our Site or by clicking https://www.mycnajobs.com/ccpa
We may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of our assets or equity to a third party. Your personally identifiable information and other information we obtain from you via the Site or the Application may be disclosed to any potential or actual third party purchasers of such assets or equity and may be among the assets transferred.
MyCNAjobs does not respond to Do Not Track signals and/or other mechanisms that provide consumer choice about tracking.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.