Our team is comprised of top-notch sales, hr, tech, and marketing folks - we're a small and rapidly growing healthcare technology company that's changing the face of digital recruitment. The company is founded by seasoned entrepreneurs, Christian-based, and profitable. So you get to innovate without red-tape and have an influential role, without worrying about company stability or drama. You'll be working with a rock-solid team dedicated to both our customers and each other.
We're on the hunt for smart students, recent grads, and other smart HR-minded folks to add to our growing start-up, based in the loop. Positions available for both interns and full-time post grad. These are entry-level positions allowing you to learn the ropes and make a difference; perfect those in school that want to learn or anyone that is looking for a fun, supportive company with a flexible schedule that makes a difference in the lives of thousands of job seekers.
We have a variety of shifts and schedules available M-F, working part or full-time between the hours of 8:30 - 6:30 CDT. Seeking candidates that can commit to at least 15 hours per week during these times (more hours available if your schedule allows). This is an important role and most importantly, your work will matter -- you will be directly connecting people with better jobs and innovating in a very archaic industry. What you’ll be doing:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Recruiting job seekers to entice them to attend our local job fairs
- Screening job candidates on behalf of our customers
- Scheduling interviews on behalf of our customers
- Maintaining recruitment applicant tracking system
- Assisting with other HR and Administrative related projects
What's in it for you?
- Thrives in social situations and is not afraid of rejection
- Is a problem solver
- Is great on the phone and can easily connect with others
- Is looking for a great company with a part-time flexible schedule and/or looking to break into the world of HR and grow a career in the space
- Is eager to learn
Interested? Let us know why we’d be silly not to hire you. Send resumes to alyssa@myCNAjobs.com
- Competitive Wage (Internships are paid hourly and full-time positions are salaried with benefits)
- Flexible Hours; we will work around school schedules
- The ability to learn and join a fast-growing company with tons of growth potential
- The opportunity to work and celebrate alongside a top-notch team - you'll be an important part of the company