Home Health Aide & Senior Care Specialist Scholarship Application
The MissionCare Collective Home Health Aide Scholarship is a great opportunity for individuals who are interested in a career in home health care. The home health aide scholarship covers the cost of tuition for 500 people to complete 59 hours of online HHA training, meeting the CMS Conditions for Participation (42 CFR § 484.80).
Upon completion, learners will receive a printable certificate for the online portion of the curriculum. Bring the printed certificate to a willing home health agency to administer the HHA exam and any additional onsite training required in your State to receive the certification.
As part of this scholarship you will receive access to employers actively hiring via myCNAjobs to find an agency in your area to connect to local job and additional training opportunities.
Why apply to complete HHA training?
- You will gain the skills and knowledge you need to become a qualified home health aide.
- You will receive job placement assistance, which will help you find a job during and after course completion.
- You will be part of a community of dedicated home health aides who are committed to providing quality care.
- You will make a difference in the lives of older adults and people with disabilities in your own community.
If you are passionate about helping others and want to make a difference in the world, then I encourage you to apply for the MissionCare Collective Home Health Aide Scholarship.
- 18 Years of Age
- Lives in United States
- Willing to apply and interview for jobs in home care