Hi there and welcome to our career training series. I’m Kyle, one of the team members here at myCNAjobs.
Each year, we survey thousands of caregivers and CNAs to see where they want to work, ranking companies across the nation.
I’m excited to share with you our latest results of the top 10. So without further ado, here are the top assisted living companies CNAs report wanting to work.
Sunrise Senior Living
Brookdale Senior Living
Five Star Quality Care
HCR Manor CARE
Life Care Centers of America
Atria Senior Living
Meridian Senior Living
I took a peak at what each company offers CNAs and here are some of the benefits that stood out.
- Sunrise Senior Living offers care for both your health and personal life, with comprehensive medical and prescription drug plan as well as paid vacation, sick, holiday and bereavement leave.
- Brookdale Senior Living offers unique educational opportunities like Brookdale University, and tuition reimbursement programs that allow associates to always continue learning.
- Genesis Healthcare offers Relocation Assistance for select positions throughout the country, if you are planning to relocate or seeking a new adventure.
- Five Star Quality Care offers Medical and dependent Care FSA, as well as life insurance.
- HCR Manor CARE offers Continuing Education, Tuition Reimbursement, and Innovative Training Programs
- Life Care Centers of America offers wide variety of services, including long-term care, post-acute recovery and short-term rehabilitation, allows clinicians to continually learn and further enhance their skills.
- Signature Healthcare offers nursing opportunities in a variety of care settings, including skilled nursing, post acute, and Alzheimers/dementia. This allows nurses to perform to the best of their abilities and advance their careers.
- Golden Living offers flexible scheduling and great training programs.
- Atria Senior Living offers fantastic supportive team to work alongside, with training opportunities.
- Meridian Senior Living offers great regional support, alongside with great work environment, pay and benefits.
So that’s it folks.
And, we’re lucky enough to work with many companies on this list here at myCNAjobs. So if you’re looking for a CNA job within assisted living, be sure to check out upcoming jobs, career fairs, and interview opportunities at myCNAjobs.com or call us to talk to a recruiter directly at 312-275-3959. Thanks for listening in!
Each year we survey thousands of Caregivers and CNAs to see where they most want to work, ranking companies across the nation. In this video we’ll share our latest results of the top assisted living communities Caregivers and CNAs report they want to work for. We’ll also go over some of the great benefits offered to Caregivers and CNAs by these top companies, so you can see what’s available to you!