Hi there and welcome to our career training series. I’m Nick, a recruiter here at myCNAjobs
Each year, we survey thousands of caregivers and CNAs to see where they want to work, ranking companies across the nation.
I’m excited to share with you our latest results of the top 10 large home care companies with multiple locations. There are a lot of good companies on list if you’re looking to pick up a shift or for a new company to grow a CNA career.
So without further ado, here’s what CNAs across the country told us. They want to work for.
Home Care Assistance
Home Instead Senior Care
Right at Home In Home Care
Assisting Hands Home Care
Interim Health Care
Humana Senior Bridge
I took a peek at what each company offers CNAs and here are some of the benefits that stood out.
- Visiting Angels offers some assistance in becoming a home care aid, they also help pay for your TB Test, and Live Scan.
- Senior Helpers offers training when you become a Senior Helper, you will have access to the Senior Helpers University where you can take courses to learn how to be a better caregiver and potentially increase your salary based on your certification level.
- BrightStar Care offers competitive base salaries, incentive pay opportunities, and additional value-added benefits that allow our employees to enjoy a high quality of life and personal success.
- Comfort Keepers offers care for their employees by offering Mileage reimbursement, including review and merit-based raises
- Home Care Assistance home care offers regular hours, stable work and minimal waiting periods between cases. We offer a variety of schedules from full-time, live-in to hourly care, and can accommodate your preferred work schedule.
- Home Instead Senior Care offers initial and on-going job training including specialized training opportunities, such as dementia and alzheimer's for clients. They stay connected with their staff with a biweekly newsletter that shares information about staff changes, announcements for caregivers, caregivers birthdays and events coming up.
- Right at Home In Home Care offers a new, enhanced Right at Home University. This new online system offers more than 500 nationally recognized certification and training programs along with state-specific training, approved continuing education and more professional development opportunities.
- Assisting Hands Home Care offers Aflac Insurance and weekend sign on bonus to compliment your commitment.
- Interim Healthcare has more than 300 offices across the country,they can offer a variety of assignments to meet your needs
- Humana Senior Bridge Home Care offers healthy and security options such as Life insurance, Healthy living rewards, and Retirement savings plan.
So that’s it folks.
And, we’re lucky enough to work with many companies on this list here at myCNAjobs. So if you’re looking for a CNA job within a home care agency, be sure to check out upcoming jobs, career fairs, and interview opportunities at myCNAjobs.com or call us to talk to a recruiter directly at 312-275-3959. Thanks for listening in!
Each year we survey thousands of Caregivers and CNAs to see where they most want to work, ranking companies across the nation. In this video we’ll share our latest results of the top home care agencies Caregivers and CNAs report they want to work for. We’ll also go over some of the great benefits offered to Caregivers and CNAs by these top agencies, so you can see what’s available to you!